• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

Anyone looking for H50bmg, IMR4198.
I seen some this week so I ordered some extra just incase someone else needed some. Got some N570 and Ramshot LRT coming next week I might also be willing to part with just a little of for primers or RL26.

Kris
What primers you looking for. I need some rl26. I have 500 215 mag primers and some others

I'm looking for small and large pistol primers as well as large rifle primers.
I could use some 215m primers but not sure 500 is worth my RL26 unless you have pistol primers also.

Kris

Hey y'all. I'll be in Washington at the end of next week, my mom just moved to Auburn so I'll be staying there. I can bring up some primers with me if anyone is lookin. I have bricks 210M and CCI 500. also have 2 bricks of CCI 209's.
Also, looking to to take my nephew shooting can you point out a spot in the area. I'm giving him an old 3006.

Hey y'all. I'll be in Washington at the end of next week, my mom just moved to Auburn so I'll be staying there. I can bring up some primers with me if anyone is lookin. I have bricks 210M and CCI 500. also have 2 bricks of CCI 209's.
Also, looking to to take my nephew shooting can you point out a spot in the area. I'm giving him an old 3006.
I'm interested in the CCI 500 primers. Shoot me a pm with what you are looking for.

Kris

I have 2lbs of rl33, 2lbs of rl25, and 2 lbs of rl17. Looking for one or two aw magazines. They are sold out everywhere and my new rifle that is cut for aw will be here soon.

If anyone wants to trade, I have fed215M, and BR4's. I need cci 250's

I have 4lbs of n560. I'd like to swap for some 205 elite hunters or maybe 215 hybrids. Or CCI450s. Will also sell for $50 a lb as one lot.