Western Washington New Member

doggonit

Hunting and shooting sports have been a major component of my life starting when my Dad and I would head out to a particular spot in the Horse Heaven Hills of Eastern Washington where people would dump cars and trash along with the occasional animal carcass (boy did they stink). Finding bottles and cans for targets was never a issue. With my trusty Marlin 39a and a couple boxes of .22 LR ammo we'd plink away until it was time to head home. Many of us share the same memories. Thanks for the opportunity to join the Team.

Unfortunately the answer is no. It's no due to lack of interest but rather COVID. Without divulging too much information as to my age you can probably guess I've got a few years under my belt. In 2019 I became interested in F class target rifle competition so assembled all necessary hardware and invested time on the range looking forward to participating in 2020. But decided to hunker down that I am still doing until we get a good amount of the population vaccinated. However, I have really become proficient with shot placement with my .177 pellet rifle and hand gun in my basement range. How about your current shooting activity.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.