Western Powders

I used Ramshot Hunter in my 6.5 Creed testing out rounds. not an AR-10, but I figured I would share.

22" barrel 124gr Hammers

I think it was 3 shot groups.

Annotation 2020-01-15 192704.png

About ~75 fps slower than Reloader 26, but on par with h4350 in terms of velocity and grouping. It didn't really stand out enough to explore more and to give up h4350 for my plinking rounds.

I did not have any luck with RL 26 or H4350 in 6.5 Creedmoor. But I also had issues with Aliant and Hogdgon with 5.56 load development. Switched to Ramshot TAC and I have a load that gives me a 13 FPS ES. I hope that the Ramshot Hunter that I picked up today gives me better results.

Thanks for the info I appreciate you sharing it. I have Hornady 143 ELD, Berger & Sierra 130 grain bullets to try out.

have you looked at superformance? That was 2nd place for me in my setup after RL 26

I don't have my full notes on that one but it wasn't bad. might work ok with the 130 gr. not sure on the 140's though

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.