went to a gun show today

luger306

the wife and I went to a gun show today the line to get in was the longest that I have seen in a long time the table doing the most business was the reloading table I picked up some large and mag.rifle primers.I was talking to a lot of people even ran into some old friends all had the same thing to say that they were stocking up on primers,powder and ammo.they didn't have any small rifle or pistol primers they were on back order for two months I hope things get better but I not counting on it (the shortages on primers in my neck of the woods)

Was it the show in St Paul? I was at that one today. Got there at 7;20 show opens at 8. By 8 the line stretched down the building and around the corner. When I left 2 hours later there were still people pouring in. It was unbelievable. This is normally a big show but I have never see it like this before. I would not be suprised if the attendance was atleast double. I truely hope everyones fears do not come to be truth. Everyone needs to be contacting there representatives. Now is the time for all of our voices to be heard.

No it was in lafayette LA the show had little advertisement I didn't know about it untell last night and I drive by the building about once a week a lot of small cal rifles left the show today

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.