Well u better buy now cause its coming

jeff 300

The band is on its way for sure if BO gets another 4years and it may still come if he doesn't it was really clear tonight that its on the way. Really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I heard that last night I envisioned the value of the Sig 556 ratcheting up.:rolleyes:

That's the first time gun control was brought up during this campaign.

Note, also the NRA comment.

That fella and those with his values makes me wanna puke!!!

Main thing to remember is who controls the House and Senate. I don't see another ban passsing especially with republicans expected to keep sizeable majority in the House and close the gap in the Senate. What we may see is a lot of gun control posturing and Obama if re-elected, may have the ATF impose import restrictions.

I thought they both did a pretty good tap dance arond the issue considering the stage they were on at least Romney did have the balls to say he would not take any guns or the need to enact new laws, and he did the best dance.lol He still has my vote. Not unusual it was a women that asked the question and I would bet she dosn't know the difference between an ak47 and a red ryder...JMO. I told my wife any kind of gun control is a real touchy subject for both. hopefully B.O. won't have to deal with it.

BO said ban'em and Mitt is a flip flopper. Either way we better buy now.
Right now descent lowers are pretty cheap. They won't be for long.

I'm hoping for this to come true...

map_unskewed_projection_10_16_2012.gif

That map seems pretty optomistic to me, and doesn't count in the fact that in a close contest (which this one most definately is), there's bound to be some dirty tricks at the polls. And we know which side has been better at that.

Hope you're right, but I'm not counting chickens just yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.