Well crap - who else is bust on WY tags?

pods8

Draw results are out. I didn't get my doe/fawn tags in a unit that had leftovers last year, bummer. Anyone know any contacts in 22/23/24 that allow dow/fawn hunting free/cheap (doesn't need to be opening weekend)?

Once again its a third choice goat(21), Gen deer and no elk tag. I did however pick up 2 more doe deer(33-8) and 2 more doe goat(63-7) tags......
If all you are after is doe goat tags I might be able to help you out depending on whats left over but not in 22,23 or 24

Once again its a third choice goat(21), Gen deer and no elk tag. I did however pick up 2 more doe deer(33-8) and 2 more doe goat(63-7) tags......
If all you are after is doe goat tags I might be able to help you out depending on whats left over but not in 22,23 or 24

Bummer on no elk, do you guys not have have OTC elk there? I got a decent deer tag here (finally). Didn't draw my original elk choice but the leftover draw isn't for a few weeks and then the rest get dumped off to over the counter (plus the OTC bull tags) so I'll hunt something for elk just will vary on success rates.

Yeah I was just looking to just run up and punch a couple doe tags to get some meat in the freezer, if you know some options I'm all ears. I just noted 22/23/24 for instance due to knowing those have lots of leftovers but need private access.

I didn't get first choice antelope (I didn't expect to) and I also didn't get my second choice which usually has leftovers. I will probably get an OTC antelope doe tag since I will be hunting Deer. Units 23 and 24, which I have hunted in the past, are frustrating if you don't have access to private land.

I got point creeped, squeezed out and skunked on antelope buck tags in Wyo. My unit should have been a slam dunk based on last years odds..........go figure. Did get some doe tags in the unit next door for some experience.

i'm excited to have two type 7 tags and have a chance at harvesting my first antelope. i also would like to thank topgun for lining me out on a good unit to apply for.

Finally after 5 years I'm heading back to hunt in Wyoming. Three of us finally drew Region G deer tags and September can't come soon enough.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts