Well boys got scammed on gunbroker(possibly resolved)

i've bought and sold a fair amount on GB... never had issues. also I've never used PP on GB. bought and sold a fair number of guns and ammo...

glad to hear that you may have got the issue resolved... please followup with details if you receive the powder... :)

It's kinda odd that he supposedly sold me the only 4 pounds of rl19 he had but the ad is still up there for more !!
You don't have it yet. Hope you get it, but.....neither powder he "has" is listed by name, only as "smokeless powder" and both are pricey and hard to find. I wouldn't be surprised if everything he has, he got with a 5 finger discount. Even his moniker makes me nervous. Also, free shipping on powder? No hazmat fee? Uhm, no....makes me nervous and it's not my money. I've never had an issue on Gunbroker, but I always check out every first time purchase with a seller I don't know. It starts with emailing them, making friendly conversation and listening to my gut. Sometimes, I pass. Twice it was old timers selling from their pawn shops (shipped via an FFL who I also called) When you find a trusted supplier, just show them some respect and most will not disappoint, like ever. Own my own business, but have never advertised. All my referrals come by word of mouth.

I've bought ammo on GB a few times without much issue. Once it took the seller 3 or 4 days to respond to me after I sent payment electronically but he eventually sent the tracking number. That said, I just tell myself going into those transactions to not do them if I can't afford to get scammed because you just never know. I don't think GB offers any protection on the first $400 or so.

I've bought ammo on GB a few times without much issue. Once it took the seller 3 or 4 days to respond to me after I sent payment electronically but he eventually sent the tracking number. That said, I just tell myself going into those transactions to not do them if I can't afford to get scammed because you just never know. I don't think GB offers any protection on the first $400 or so.
One red flag I've seen recently is when a website posts a link so you can pay with Bitcoin. Pass

Was there a crazy storm in cali around la yesterday and the day before for any of you guys that's in cali ? Just heard back from seller and was told there was a bad storm and couldn't drive to the fed ex hub !
Yes unusual storm in parts of California, a lot of low snow, we had 18" or more lots of trees down and power out for 5 days Andy still outing some areas at 3000' elevation and our post office closed for 3 days.we are in the Sierra Nevada foothills .
It depends where he lives.

Yes unusual storm in parts of California, a lot of low snow, we had 18" or more lots of trees down and power out for 5 days Andy still outing some areas at 3000' elevation and our post office closed for 3 days.we are in the Sierra Nevada foothills .
It depends where he lives.
Bell Gardens, CA 90201

Gunbroker has plenty of scammers these days, proceed with caution and buy from sellers with lots of feedback. There are numerous sellers now with one two sales, I know they have to start from somewhere but I'm not taking a chance.