Welcome to our new members from the Specialty Pistols forum

Ernie

SPONSOR
The "Specialty Pistols" forum is closing down at the end of December, and I know some of those guys will be or have already joined LRH.

WELCOME!

If you are willing, introduce yourselves here, and please share pics and descriptions of the handguns (semi-auto and revolvers) and specialty pistols (whether for hunting or for shooting or for both) you enjoy.

Hello, Kyle Virgin here from northeast ky. Love a ruger revolver, TC, or xp100. I only occasionally hunt, shoot, or reload for pleasure at opportune times anymore. Ill Throw some fishin in once in a while also.

Here is a pic of a favorite deer gun, if for no other reason than to see how the pic posting works here. :p
Its is the G2 contender in 35 rem(rimmed) with a simple bushnell trophy 2-6. I prefer the burris 2-7 for such, but this has worked many times and ive not had much reason to change it.

Attachments

• A891FEE0-1913-4361-9149-B632E5E66A17.jpeg
    A891FEE0-1913-4361-9149-B632E5E66A17.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 226
The "Specialty Pistols" forum is closing down at the end of December, and I know some of those guys will be or have already joined LRH.

WELCOME!

If you are willing, introduce yourselves here, and please share pics and descriptions of the handguns (semi-auto and revolvers) and specialty pistols (whether for hunting or for shooting or for both) you enjoy.

What? Whys is it closing down???