Welcome to our new members from the Specialty Pistols forum

I just went over to the Specialty Pistol forum and found that it was gone. Looks like most guys have moved over here.

I have a handful of specialty pistols.

Left to right - 44 Mag, 7-08, 7-08, 375 Super Mag, 470 Nitro Express, 30 TCU, 30-30, 7intnl, 375 Win.

Tony

MyckwTo.jpg

Where's your 458 SOCOM Encore?

I'm surprised anyone remembers that thing. That was a long time ago.

A guy wanted it more that I did, so I sold it many years ago. I was never able to get the extractor to work with standard 458 SOCOM brass....too much rebate on the rim. I even sent it to Bullberry(?) and they couldn't get it to work either, so I had to make Rimmed SOCOM brass. That was a real pain.

Tony

pRlovfF.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'm late to the party. I haven't been on any of the forums for a while. Went to try to get on SP site to ask a couple questions and was thinking about selling a couple of guns to try to finish a couple other projects.

Does anyone know if the info on that site is now just gone? Or is it being preserved somewhere?

I guess I'm late to the party. I haven't been on any of the forums for a while. Went to try to get on SP site to ask a couple questions and was thinking about selling a couple of guns to try to finish a couple other projects.

Does anyone know if the info on that site is now just gone? Or is it being preserved somewhere?
It's gone