Weeks take exactly.

Ohlongarm

Five in one week two over bait three called,not earth shattering but in a year you can stack up bet
weeks take.jpg
ween 30 and 50 kills easily,if you stay with it,I do.The turkey buzzards just started today to feast,in one week nothing but bones will be here.

I have done a few skulls and they look like a wolf or something, have to do another one as friends have adopted mine.

I do not have that many coyotes in my area which is a good thing but I did wish I had your skills and was able to go elsewhere and bag some I have only ever killed one in the last 10 years but I do not actively hunt them I guess that has a lot to do with it

I have done a few skulls and they look like a wolf or something, have to do another one as friends have adopted mine.

I have a buddy back in Pennsylvania who is a trapper, and he cleans the skulls from all sorts of animals, and then sells then to the Japanese. Apparently they really like them, and coyotes are favorite. They also like beaver skulls for some reason.

I do not have that many coyotes in my area which is a good thing but I did wish I had your skills and was able to go elsewhere and bag some I have only ever killed one in the last 10 years but I do not actively hunt them I guess that has a lot to do with it
been doing this 30 years since 20's you learn a bit in 30 years,took this one this am back of head with the Tikka T1X 22 ,he didn't know he was dead,look at eyes but he was.View attachment 185497
head.jpg

You can tell that he had a little bit of over pressure in his skull . What a bad head ache .

You can tell that he had a little bit of over pressure in his skull . What a bad head ache .

A lead implant usually induces that intra-cranial pressure problem, but it goes away pretty quickly. It's actually a good thing for coyotes, and most other sneaky pests ...………..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.