• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weaver Grand Slam 3.5x10x50 scope

lv2hunt

I have a nice matte finish, 3.5x10x50 Weaver Grand Slam scope with a duplex reticle, scope includes Butler flip open lens cover and all original packaging and documents. (Model #800474) The scope was mounted and carried on my hunting rifle for one season only. The scopes overall condition mechanically is flawless, cosmetically very good. There are the usual ring marks and a small scuff mark on the tip of the bell. These scopes new are priced from $325.00 and up, I will sell for $250.00 or $275.00 shipped with leupold rings.

I will also consider trading this scope and some cash towards a Long range scope with turrets and mildot reticle.

Interested in the following long range scopes, let me know what you have, I prefer 6.5x20x50.

Leupold M1
Leupold Mark 4
Leupold VX III
Leupold Vari X III
Nikon 4x16x50 tactical

If you would like pictures or have additional questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Brandon
Aka: lv2hunt

Price Reduction! Weaver Grand Slam 3.5x10x50 scope

Price reduced to $225.00 shipped. Price includes Weaver scope with original packaging and documentation, lens cover, Leupold rings and 2-pc. base to fit model 70.

Or will trade scope with some cash towards quality long range scope or reloading equipment let me know what you have.

Thanks,
lv2hunt