Weaver 6-24 V series mil dot

thumbs up to it and their Grand Slam 6.5-20 version. I consider both to be best buys. Excellent performance for money spent. Equivalent to Leupold VX3 but less costly (by about $150!)

I have no experience with that particular model, however, I've owned numerous Weavers and been very pleased with them.

My LR rifle sports a Weaver 4.5x14x44 Tactical with a first plane mildot. I adore this scope. I ran it through a series of grueling field tests and stayed in touch with Weaver techs as I went along. The scope took it all in stride.

It's not perfect but it's still on my rifle.

Good luck to you.

Never that one but I have had tons of the V16's. They should be priced three times what they are.

Heck, I use one on my LG five years ago, using a 30 Baer cub case. It never lost impact, it took some abuse. Clear and bright, can't say enough. I also have one of the BR 24's one of the best scopes I ever owned for target shooting.

Repectfully, Vern

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.