• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Vanguard Sub MOA .300 win mag

psdan000

So this rifle has been on consignment for the last 2 years at my LGS. I inquired about purchasing the scope that was on it, the owner begged me to buy the rifle and scope combo and made me a good deal. I have no use for it, but wanted the scope so I made the purchase. Offering the rifle for sale to a good home where it will get some love and use. I believe this rifle is new/unfired but cannot verify that. If it has been fired, it hasn't been much at all. It's in like new condition, there is one small mark on the barrel where it looks like it rubbed on their rack and there's a bit of surface rust the size of a grain of rice, you really have to look for it, I couldn't get a good picture of it. No box, comes with scope bases and rings pictured. Rings look used prior to going on this rifle but bases look new. If you need better pictures I can try to send them. I don't know any other details on this rifle, you'd have to look online for specs. Pricing at a reasonable $525 shipped to your FFL from an individual. If I still lived out west I'd keep it, will make a great hunting rifle, but have no use for it in Ohio. Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_4582 by psdan000
IMG_4583 by psdan000
IMG_4584 by psdan000
IMG_4585 by psdan000
IMG_4586 by psdan000
IMG_4595 by psdan000

Would you consider any trades? I know you bought this for the scope but I have a Leupold vx3i 4.5-14x50 30mm tube with CDs like new if you'd be interested. I'd love to have this one but don't have the extra cash right now.

Would you consider any trades? I know you bought this for the scope but I have a Leupold vx3i 4.5-14x50 30mm tube with CDs like new if you'd be interested. I'd love to have this one but don't have the extra cash right now.
Will send you a PM