• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Vanguard 6.5-300 weatherby.

asidari

Looking to sell my Weatherby Vanguard 6.5-300 weatherby Rocky Mountain Elk Federation edition. I took it out of the box put a DNZ game reaper 30mm one piece scope mount on it and went straight to the safe. I was going to use it for a hunting trip this year but plans fell through so I have no need for the rifle. I have fired 0 rounds through it. Mount will come with the rifle along with everything that came in the box. Looking for $675 shipped to your FFL. Please feel free to get ahold of me if you have any questions or need some more pictures.

only trades I'm looking for would be a 300 PRC Barrel for a desert tech srs a1 rifle or a Tikka t3x long action magnum action. Preferably in stainless.

Thanks

Anthony
D094D402-1C28-4E77-89CF-F6ED73B1E136.jpeg
814CEB36-FFA3-40E3-B8A1-BF7D5457E3ED.jpeg
D5DE136A-24A6-48DF-B383-2FD00752E230.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to sell my Weatherby Vanguard 6.5-300 weatherby Rocky Mountain Elk Federation edition. I took it out of the box put a DNZ game reaper 30mm one piece scope mount on it and went straight to the safe. I was going to use it for a hunting trip this year but plans fell through so I have no need for the rifle. I have fired 0 rounds through it. Mount will come with the rifle along with everything that came in the box. Looking for $675 shipped to your FFL. Please feel free to get ahold of me if you have any questions or need some more pictures.

only trade I'm looking for would be a 300 PRC Barrel for a desert tech srs a1 rifle.

Thanks

Anthony
View attachment 307742View attachment 307741View attachment 307743
What's the barrel length, and is it threaded?

only trades I'm looking for would be a 300 PRC Barrel for a desert tech srs a1 rifle or a Tikka t3x long action magnum action. Preferably in stainless.

Thanks

Anthony
View attachment 307742View attachment 307741View attachment 307743
what is the twist in this barrel?

If it doesn't work out with luvs2hunt62, I would be interested.