• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Vanguard 300 Mag. w/ scope

WICON42

This is a brand new, only shot for sighting in gun. I am selling it because WI has now allowed bowhunting during the rifle season here and no longer have a need for it. Camo synthetic stock and 3 x 9 x 40 Wide scope. $500 TYD. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

000_0127.jpg

000_0128.jpg

Nice rifle,do you still have it if so what brand of scope is on it& lastly would you ship it to canada.gun) thanks

I guess from the reply you still have the rifle which is nice to know.what type of bushnell scope<banner,sportsman elite or other>.I am from newfoundland.i have been using the web trying to find a decent rifle to replace my mauser for hunting,rifle selections are not that good here as of yet.

Sorry , I forgot to answer that question. Yes, it is still available. The scope is a Banner. If you give me a zipcode, I can see what shipping would be.

The banner is not a great scope for a 300 winmag,you must have bought the rifle as a package.My zip here is A1X 4B1.Thanks for your time. hope to hear from you soon.If you need more info just emailgun)