• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V

deergrunt

I am looking for a replacement stock for a Weatherby Mark V chambered in a 30-378 and I don't want the to get a second mortgage in doing so either. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.
confused.gif

First suggestion would be to post this in the section on equipment reviews other than the section resrved for dissucssion of the LRH.com series rifle.

I don't know if the topic started somewhere else but it looks as if it is right where it should be. deergrunt wants to buy a replacement stock for a 30-378 And this is Buy, Sell, Swap, Trade, Loan and Borrow right?

Anyway deergrunt I have the exact stock you are looking for. Stock off a 30-378 Accumark, (a combination of Aramid, graphite unidirectional fibers and fiberglass),aluminum bedding block, decelerator, etc. It has been skim bedded so you'll have to do that again. Which proved in my case to be a very, very good thing. The front sling screw I found for it looks too long. Probably not the right one but the threads are right.

I don't know about second mortgage but I'll sell it to you for $200 shipped.

The reason I've been hanging on to that handle is that if I were ever going to sell the accumark I figured it would fetch a bit more having the factory stock. I can provide pics if you like.
HPA

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited by: HoytemanPA ]

Hoyteman;
I might be intrested. If you have pictures that would be great. I also have a 30/370 but it has the regular Synthetic stock. I am looking for the accumark stock the fiberglass one. All of this is if deergrunt does not want it.
Thanks

OK I'll try. Haven't done this on this site yet but here goes. Compressing the pics makes it look strange. I can send higher resolution ones to your email if needed.

accustock1small.jpg

accustock2small.jpg

accustock3small.jpg

accustock4small.jpg

First I would like to thank Jon12 for setting me straight on where I should post.
THANKS JON12! I will try and keep my posts where they belong. I'm a firm believer on putting stuff right up there where it belongs!!

HoytemanPA, Thanks for the reply. That is a really nice stock but its not what I'm looking for. Its all yours for the taking Texas Dave. Thanks again.