• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V ultra lightweight .300 wby

cooperjd

I know I am new here... but please check this username on Rokslide, Accuratereloading, Archerytalk if you need to see feedback...I'm 100%.

I really like this rifle.... However I have decided to buy a custom rifle for my 40th, so this one will go. This is an Atascadero, California gun manufactured 4-6-1999 per Weatherby. With the Nightforce 20moa rail, she weighs 7lbs, 1 oz.

I bought the rifle in '20, tested a few rounds of 190gr Barnes LRX with H4831, achieved moa at 3,100 fps, and have not tested further. The old dies that came with the gun were crap, and I haven't ordered new ones yet. I do think this gun will be a shooter with just a bit of load development. I have not shot factory ammo through it.

The rifle has been carried by the previous owner but shot little I believe.

The stock is bedded around the recoil lug and barrel free floated.

I also have a set of talley lightweight extra low rings, where i took a file to the very back top corner so i could get scope clearance. If buyer wants those can be had for an extra $25.

$1,300 OBO with NF rail.

I will edit the ad to get pics up in just a few minutes.