• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Mark V Accumark .257

Kae006

Manufactured 02/2012 and in excellent condition. It has been hunted a couple times but has <50 rounds through it. I shot it at Fort Carson a couple weeks ago, I will go through my targets and see if I still have it but it shot sub-MOA off sandbags. I'm the second owner, purchased it from a friend of mine when I lived in Texas and brought it out west with me. Decided I wanted to replace it with something lighter for mountain trips so I picked up a Superlite. Original owner took it to MG Arms and had it accurized, trigger cleaned up (has an awesome trigger pull), and the brake added. MG loaded some 100gr Barnes TTSX for it and that's all that it's ever fired (aside from what they shot at MG to find the right load). I am not looking to sell any ammo with it for now as I have another .257. Scope and rings not included, rail will stay.

Looking for $1550 shipped. USPS MO preferred, discreet Paypal gift or +3% also accepted.

Jz98ALS.jpg

fffPB3U.jpg

DuSk2nL.jpg

RFFytZ1.jpg

M8gfYYb.jpg

l8qRyUr.jpg