• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V .257

No hard feelings Tom lesson learned just seemed like cuz he offered full price he got it but if I told you I could pay in full I would have got it? Seems like he got it cuz of full price offer to me

I've been shopping for one of these myself. I even have a new Krieger 7" twist barrel to go on it.

I'm going to have a couple more Weatherby's posted soon. Most likely not the German version.

Ok please let me know I'm going to say I'll take it before post starts do you know what caliber?

I don't think a public "I'll take it" is necessary. I think a deal can can be made via PM. I do think an "I'll take it" , publicly or privately, trumps a negotiation in progress.

I don't think a public "I'll take it" is necessary. I think a deal can can be made via PM. I do think an "I'll take it" , publicly or privately, trumps a negotiation in progress.

Exactly......have done 100's of buy/sell transactioan......first to respond should have first shot, end of story. Anyone that posts thereafter should be in line in order.

Rh is getting a bum deal here! For the record, I have no idea who any of these people are.