Weatherby Fans & why?

In my Opinion, a 3 shot group from a cold barrel is a fair assessment of what that Hunting Rifle can be expected to produce. Weatherby used to provide a target with each rifle back in the 70's showing what that rifle actually fired, before leaving the factory. I am happy with any hunting rifle that will allow the shooter to place three shots in to about 1 inch, at 100 yards. I would consider that respectable hunting accuracy, even by todays HIGHER standards, of rifles shooting 1/2 MOA right out of the box. Which to me is both amazing and wonderful. So if the question asked still stands, and we haven't gone down a rabbit hole yet, YES , I like Weatherby Rifles. I like the way they look, the way they shoot and the way they kill things. Too my many friends who tell me their Remington 700 ADL is just as accurate, and I'm only paying for beautiful wood or Hi Gloss bluing, which they consider STUPID. I say back to them,. "That is part of what I paid for , but that is not all the rifle really offers." part of which is Pride of Ownership.
I've shot way too many 3 shot groups in the .3's with loads that ended up being 1 moa average at best. 3 shot groups will lie to you. Do 4, three shot groups and that can be trusted. Here's the kicker. Do it at the same target for all the groups. It's just 12 shots so not really waisting much components and it's actually good data.

I'd say it depends but most are running enough neck tension from my understanding that it would be okay to run through a mag.

The guys I read have the bullets barely held by neck tension. When they chamber the round, it is too long for the chamber and is forced back into the case when the bolt is closed.

The guys I read have the bullets barely held by neck tension. When they chamber the round, it is too long for the chamber and is forced back into the case when the bolt is closed.
I believe that's an older way of doing things. I could be wrong but I believe guys arnt doing this any longer as a norm

Y'all are trying to get the other to agree with your method and all of you still have a few huge factors that haven't been removed to see how accurate a rifle is. Get loaded ammo that is consistent, strap the gun into a recoil mitigating sled, go to an indoor hundred yard range where there's no external elements to blow a bullet off course. Then get a little syringe controlled airbag to push the trigger. And then shoot your groups. In every single comment that y'all are trying to get the other to agree you have human factor you have weather that are all contributing to your groups. So after y'all get that set up done with the indoor range and the sled let me know I got a couple rifles to check

Y'all are trying to get the other to agree with your method and all of you still have a few huge factors that haven't been removed to see how accurate a rifle is. Get loaded ammo that is consistent, strap the gun into a recoil mitigating sled, go to an indoor hundred yard range where there's no external elements to blow a bullet off course. Then get a little syringe controlled airbag to push the trigger. And then shoot your groups. In every single comment that y'all are trying to get the other to agree you have human factor you have weather that are all contributing to your groups. So after y'all get that set up done with the indoor range and the sled let me know I got a couple rifles to check
Me too!!!

Rock and Roll went downhill when Buddy Holly died... err I mean I liked Weatherby Mark V's a lot until they abandoned stainless (something essential for coastal environments) and started introducing hype, flash-in-the-pan cartridges and focusing more on advertising than product development (aside from afore mentioned cartridges that serve no purpose). So many brands these days think a new product line is what happens when you rebrand with Kuiu's latest camo offering.