weatherby bottom metal?'s

I know this prob wont help but I know they make one for the vangard. Im not sure about the mark V's, id give em a call. Hope this helps

I have been looking forever for this too. I have had no luck as of yet. I need to ask my gunsmith if he can rig any of the other bottom metals to work.

If anyone finds some that work, please let me know ASAP!

Just talked to weatherby on the phone. It is 155 for this option but it is still hinged. It is NOT a detachable magazine!! It does however add one additional round to your magazine capacity!

Chase

Just talked to weatherby on the phone. It is 155 for this option but it is still hinged. It is NOT a detachable magazine!! It does however add one additional round to your magazine capacity!

Chase

can they send it to you or do you have to send them your rifle.And does it work with ram-line synthetic stock for the mark v?

They send it to you. Dimensions are the same as your original bottom. Call the custom shop and they ask you a series of questions about caliber and whatnot. It should work with your ramline stock.

Chase

They send it to you. Dimensions are the same as your original bottom. Call the custom shop and they ask you a series of questions about caliber and whatnot. It should work with your ramline stock.

Chase

makes me want to get that mark v even more now...Do you think a 460 would break a ramline stock with the accu-brake.

I would love a detachable mag for my Mk-V!!

I have not been able to find one and instead installed one of the +1 drop mags from the custom and it works well, but is still hinged.
icon9.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.