• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Black Reaper .338 Win Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk4974

I am selling my new Weatherby -X Vanguard S2 Black Reaper .338 Winchester Magnum 24" barrel. I've only put 13 rounds through this rifle. This is part of the Weatherby "X" series of firearms in case you didn't know. The Series 2 rifles are guaranteed sub MOA groups if you use premium ammo. I was shooting the Barnes VOR-TX 215gr TTSX cartridges and they worked perfectly. The trigger is two stage and is adjustable down to 2.5 lbs. I have not altered any of the factory settings. I looked online to see if I could find a comparable price for the rifle but they have discontinued this particular pattern so there are none to be found. I'm asking $650 OBO. I still have the box. SCOPE AND RINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED! I drew an either sex elk tag in Colorado and need to pay for it!

If you'd like to purchase the scope and rings, it will be another $400 OBO. It's a Leupold VX-III 4.5-14 40mm Boone & Crocket reticle in the gun metal grey that was offered a few years ago. If you are interested in both the scope and rifle we can discuss a price.

Here is a link to the Weatherby website if you'd like more specifics about the rifle. WBY-X | Weatherby X

My cell number is 480-seven six six-0735 or just reply to this post.

Attachments

• Rifle1.jpg
    Rifle1.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 8
  • rifle2.jpg
    rifle2.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 9
  • rifle3.jpg
    rifle3.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 7
  • rifle4.jpg
    rifle4.jpg