Weatherby Accumarks

Overkill338

I have always drooled, wanting an Accumark, and now the Accumark Pro. Would that be a rifle, that would be ready to go, for 1k yards easily, or would that money be better spent on a building a custom, or buying one that someone is letting go?

They sure are sexy! I got the chance to shoot an Accumark. It was only a .300 Wby, but I fell in love with the rifles. I'd want it in .338-378, get down the way Keith did lol

As I said, sexy, Accumark Pro
AccumarkPro_Main.jpg

They have an Accumark Elite too, but geez, $2,999
AccumarkElite_Main.jpg

On a side note, would a "factory" .30-378 stabilize the new A-Tips ?

morning, suggestion! buy and older if possible west german
action, and build ur own. I have 4 wbees. 3 I bought
the parts, had the coating done and my smithy did the Lathe work.
I did the trigger R&R-stock R&R. ur own built to
ur taste. justme gbot tum

I bought a Weatherby Accumak last year. The first one for me. I really bought it because they moved to Wyoming and I wanted one the first year here. It was several months before I actually took it out and shot it. I. Glad I finally did. Tried 2 different factory loads and both were under 1/2 MOA. One of the loads shot just under 1/4 MOA starting from cold barrel. For this rifle 1000 yards is a piece of cake. It also shot an elk at 704Yds. Additionally the rifle is very comfortable to shoot. I am very glad I got one.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.