• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Accumark 30-378

GSPHunter1978

Hey Guys,

New to the site! Like what i see!

I have a Weatherby Accumark 30-378 with a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5x20x44mm scope. The gun has a synthetic stock, fluted barrel, harris bipod and accubrake. I have some reloads and once fired weatherby ammo as well as the reloading dies.

I have about 200 rounds through it on the range, but i never hunted with it. Gun is in excellent condition and is a dream to shoot, just dont use it much these days.

I spent over $2600 on this gun and accessories. I am asking $1600 for the package. I will consider any reasonable offers! Pictures available upon request. Serious inquiries only please!

Thanks for looking,gun)

Jeremy

Please send me pictures at: [email protected].

I think you may have the scope listed wrong as I'm looking at a Vari-X III 6.5-20x40. Are you SURE your scope is a Vari-X III 6.5x20x44mm? What reticle? What turrets (hunting or target)?

Where are you (and the gun)?

Thanks!

Sorry was a typo, the scope has a 40mm objective! Also has a fine duplex reticle.

Thanks for lookin!

Jeremy

So close, almost enough posts to post pics! All reasonable offers considered guys. Pics available upon request.

Jeremy