weatherby 7mm

trappers son

I have a german weatherby mag 24" 1 to 10 barrel and just bought some 168 gr bergers and wanted to know how you guys with weatherby's were seating your bullets..... i figured i would go as long as i could go and still fit the mag... if any of you guys have a weatherby and use the bergers i would like to hear some of your methods..... i figured i would start with that and fallow the directions for seating depth on their home page.... i emailed them and asked them for some help and i recieved a response from the president of the company.... he was a nice man, willing to spend the time to look up some min and max powder charges for me and i told him that i bought the 168 grain vld.... i forgot to mention the caliber so he worked his but off putting a bunch of info toggether for me but it was for a 300 weatherby so i figured i would ask around.... i was real excited that he was the one answering my email in the first place, being as busy as he is running a business..... it was a nice change from some of the cs i have seen from other companies..... he is a good man and i figured i would promote him and his business a bit just because his cs was so impressive..... so if anyone can help i would appreciate it..... oh and fifty driver, ive been reading your post for a while now and appreciate all the information you have to share....... especially on how to tune a weatherby up to make her shoot.......

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts