Way better than the best map

I agree Google earth is great for you guys in the West. One thing to be careful of is the vertigo factor. I made myself quite sick last summer scouting the Yellowstone River with Google Earth. The flyover feature is great but I got carried away and tried to fly the full length of the river in Montana. It made me more than a little queezy. The other problem for me is that Michigan has just about the worst resolution every. It is useless for me where I hunt, but I could show people the rock I cracked me knee on in the Gardiner River while on vacation last year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Eaglet:

We took him pretty much straight up to the small saddle and then to the left and down to a 4x4 road. It was the shortest route even though the first part was a little steep. Once you have them back at camp the steepness and sore muscles go away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.