Waterproof gun bag and ammo bag

Definitely pelican or storm...which is still pelican.

Just fun fact I learned in the military, pelican warranty doesn't cover shark bites or children under 5 for whatever reason, so...buyer beware..?

I always figured those dry bags for guns were just that. To keep the rain and wave splashes off of your firearm. I don't believe anything with a roll type top is gonna be 100% waterproof. So to answer your question yes you are asking to much in my opinion.

I always figured those dry bags for guns were just that. To keep the rain and wave splashes off of your firearm. I don't believe anything with a roll type top is gonna be 100% waterproof. So to answer your question yes you are asking to much in my opinion.

I believe most river runners would disagree with your assessment on how water proof roll top bags are...I know I do.

If I HAD to get a waterproof bag for my rifle it would be that NOMAR bag Sedancowboy mention. Rugged, fairly light and 4 tie-down D rings.

And BTW, mmackfive is correct, rolled properly roll-top bags ARE waterproof for many hours of complete submersion.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.