Waterproof Gear Bag

SO92

Whats everyones recommendations on large, waterproof gear bags? Im used to using smaller bags and covering up with trash bags for journeys in the back of the pickup. Looking for something larger and waterproof.
Tons of options in the market from what I can see and would love first hand recommendations from the group.

I'm looking for a bag to handle all my excursions from ice fishing trips to cross country backpack trips.

Thanks

I have 2 of the Cabelas Boundary Water roll top bags in the magnum size. Big enough to hold my fully loaded pack with a little room to spare. Pretty heavy duty, and I strapped them to the hard cover on the bed of my truck and drove through a few hours of rain with no issues.

Not totally sure. But when lefty refers to roll top bags. I believe that they are referring to a bag that loads from the top, then the top rolls down and snaps. I have a couple that are probably about the same and they work quite well. No zippers to worry about. Good luck with your search.

NRS makes both lightweight and heavy dry bags. The Bills Bag holds 110 liters, and has backpack straps. I use one for river trips.