• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WATED! 300 WIN or PARTS FOR A BUILD

Broz

I have sold off my 300 Weatherby and I am going to buy or build a light weight Long Range rifle. The plan is for a 10 or 11 pound 300 win. rifle to shoot to 1000 plus.

If you have a custom build for sale please let me know.

OR

Here is a list of what parts I will need.

1: quality stock, Mcmillan, Manners, etc

2: Stainless action custom or maybe even a 700 Rem

3: Cut rifling barrel , 9 or 10 twist that will finish to at least 27" #4 or #5 contour
4: quality 40 moa rail base

Thanks! Jeff

4:

I have a custom 300 win mag that shoots less that half minute and have scored good hits out too a mile. Let me know if you are inerested and it weighs 12 pounds but can loose weight in many places.gun)

I have a custom 300 win mag that shoots less that half minute and have scored good hits out too a mile. Let me know if you are inerested and it weighs 12 pounds but can loose weight in many places.gun)

I sent you a pm with contact info. I am interested in hearing what you got.

Thanks!

Jeff

Broz,
following are the components of my 300 WM
-#4 contour Hart barrel 24" 1:10x fluted
-Stiller Predator LA
-HS Precision stock
-Nightforce 2.5x10-32mm w/20MOA rail
Rifle weighs 10# complete. Put together by Kevin Cram
I shoot the 190gr Bergers out of it at 3000fps w/ Retumbo
Only posted this to give you an idea of completed weight for your build. Rifle not for sale.
Also,

Thanks TrueBue, Looks like I will be coming in a bit more than that as I will have a 27" barrel and a 5.5x22 nxs. Thanks for the post that give me a good ides.

Jeff