• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Watch out for this Scammer

USAF Marksman

Hey everyone, I got scammed pretty good last week as the result of someone responding to my want to buy ad on Rokslide

Bottom line, look out for a guy using the address and names below. I've already had several others message me saying they got scammed by the same guy on several differrent forums. You can read the whole thread on Rokslide if you want.

Kenneth Dorr or Raymond Brown
65 South Brewer Drive
Brewer, Maine

Venmo handle = Maestrobmc

If you've been scammed by this guy, feel free to reach out to me. I'm working with the Brewer Police Department to try and get this guy.

Stay safe,
Tucker

Hey everyone, I got scammed pretty good last week as the result of someone responding to my want to buy ad on Rokslide

Bottom line, look out for a guy using the address and names below. I've already had several others message me saying they got scammed by the same guy on several differrent forums. You can read the whole thread on Rokslide if you want.

Kenneth Dorr or Raymond Brown
65 South Brewer Drive
Brewer, Maine

If you've been scammed by this guy, feel free to reach out to me. I'm working with the Brewer Police Department to try and get this guy.

Stay safe,
Tucker
That sucks. I hope you are able to bring charges against him.

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully you can recuperate your loss. As for the scammer, that law of sowing and reaping may work slowly, but it always works.
It looks like I will be getting my money back (father told the police he would send it back) but my fingers are not crossed. I never expected to get it back. What I really want/would like to see at this point is that guy getting caught by law enforcement and reaping what he has sown, as you mentioned.

Recent Posts