• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED watch out for branwill25

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

well i cant believe i'm doing this but because of the retarded thread posted about me ,i am now posting this to warn you of the real cause of this problem.guys steer clear of branwill25.he sends you crap brass and then expects you to pay for his mistake.now he's ****ed because i notified the mods about this problem.i feel like i'm back in high school lol.

As an outsider looking in, $6 to get back 21 pieces of Lapua brass seems cheap to me. If he didn't send yours back after you sent his then you would have something to cry about. Both out the same money doesn't seem like somebody is taken advantage of someone.

Once again, I only know what the two of you have written on here.

Personally, I'd be inclined to send it back on my dime and be done with it. I've tipped more for bad service in a cheap restaurant.

well i cant believe i'm doing this but because of the retarded thread posted about me ,i am now posting this to warn you of the real cause of this problem.guys steer clear of branwill25.he sends you crap brass and then expects you to pay for his mistake.now he's ****ed because i notified the mods about this problem.i feel like i'm back in high school lol.

I guess I better say something here. I am still offering to send the brass back but Steve somehow thinks I should pay for everything and be out everything. He mentions the "Mods" like they are his homies or something. He also informed me that I better get my affairs in order because I am going to be banned from the LRH because he says so. I sent brass in good faith and am more than happy to make it right but he is being ridiculous. How do you do the right thing when the guy you are trying to help is such a douche?

Well all I know is that I brought some brass from Branwill and it was what he said it was and the count was long as he had obviously threw in a few extra's just to be sure I got what I paid for. We have also exchanged a few pm's whereby I have asked advise. His responses have been prompt and well intended and it was clear he was trying to help me learn. I say send the "bad" brass back and/or let it go.

I've also bought brass from branwill25, and it was just as discribed, and the count was also long. He's good to go in my book.

I have to agree with the above. Brandon has sent me brass and it was good. Not picking sides. But when you deal here all you have is your word. You hope everyone is on the up and up. If you get something bad. Send it back and he'll send new brass. Are we seriously wasting len's valuable space discussing shipping charges by USPS?? Comeon guys!!!

Thanks guys for the backup.

Steve,
I am sending back the lapua brass and you do what you want with the "crap" 284 brass. I try to be as upfront and honest as I can and all this is not worth it to me. All I ask is that you refrain from sending private messages with threats or to inform me that you think my brass is too expensive. Thanks

Brandon

Yay, no more calling each other names. This is a forum that people come to learn, albeit I do not post much but have been here a ton of years. We should keep professionalism a high priority and while there are differences, they should be solved not in view of the public. I am glad this has been resolved and I hope a lesson learned. When two guys get on a public forum blasting each other over a max $11 flat rate box, come on!!!!! We all want to shoot long range and have fun.

Thanks guys for the backup.

Steve,
I am sending back the lapua brass and you do what you want with the "crap" 284 brass. I try to be as upfront and honest as I can and all this is not worth it to me. All I ask is that you refrain from sending private messages with threats or to inform me that you think my brass is too expensive. Thanks

Brandon

Good for you ... way to move on!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.