• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Warning! pieceedge.com is fake!

Idgunner

A friend of mine talked to me about a new website that he found out about that supposedly has powder and primers that have been nonexistent for the last year. I got online today to check them out and my heart did a flutter because they did indeed show primers, all kinds of primers, and powder! Their website also has a phone number so I called it. That went straight to a VRU with a lame recording that "all representatives were busy" and invited me to leave a message. Hmmmmm.

I looked up the city where they are located and found that they are in Sonoma County so I called the SCSD and spoke with a Deputy who is also a reloader. He had never heard of them and went to their website and traced the phone number while I was waiting. He reported back to me that they are bogus.

So, I figured that as fast as info travels via the WWW I would get on here to warn my fellow long range shooters about this.

I guess the old saying is true "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is."

Watch out for scammers.

Just like optics and ammo; a number that is constantly busy and a message that never gives a callback.

Quick search doesn't look promising. tried going to the website and its now an FTP asking for credentials to log into it.

pieceedge-3.jpg

pieceedge-2.jpg

pieceedge-1.jpg