Warmest mens jacket for under $150?

codyadams

Looking for a good gift for my father in law, he has helped us out a bunch but we are a little tight on funds. He gets cold easy, and wants to come hunt with me here in Wyoming. Found a lightly used Sitka traverse cold weather hoodie for $125, is there anything in the price range that will be better?

Thanks guys.

Haven't bought anything from them in years, but I happened to notice Eddie Baur has a 50% off sale on all items. They have quite a few down jackets and coats for sale. Again, don't know much about their politics, although they refer to their orange color as "rescue orange." Very politically correct! Anyway, just a thought.

Yes go to Ebay as I did before I went to Alaska hunting, Picked up a Used Cabelas down Jacket like new and Rain coat Colombia unused with tags and paid around $ 100.00

Duluth Trading Co. has some VERY nice fleece lined "canvas" nylon cargo pants with double knees. I use mine all the time for winter hiking in the mountains. Being all synthetic they dry fast if they get wet from snow.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.