Warmest jacket for stand hunting for wife

+3 Heater body suit. Stationary stand hunting it's absolutely the best for warmth. Can pack into a roll and pack out in normal lighter weight clothing. Heavy cloths makes it tough to walk far before sweating. Not sure what her hunting style is and how mobile she is during the hunt but that's definitely a great option if it's practical.

I use the men's version of this coat to stand hunt in NY and it's fantastic, I have used it with just a midwieght wool base layer down to zero.

Layers are what I usually do. Merino wool for the base layer. Usually a heavyweight Sitka base layer over that then a down jacket then a waterproof wind proof layer. Make sure to keep her head and hands warm too.
Much of my hunting is stand hunting. Walking is necessary to get to my stands, sometimes over a mile. I also layer but light layers. Head and hand covers are the most important while walking. My core stays warm till a arrive on stand. The heater body suit is my answer to all day warmth. Hunting dark till dark(roughly 11 hours) in one location requires warm gear. I just haven't found anything better than what I use. Treestand hunting is my choice of hunting most times. For half day sits, when I don't walk nearly as far, I dress accordingly. The body suit isn't normally needed. I prefer berber or fleece with layers under it.