Wanting Badger Rings and Bases

SNOW

I stop by as much as possible to read and learn from you guys. Thanks for all of the good info! Looking to add to my LTR with a Badger base and rings for my 50mm Burris Black Diamond (will change to a Leupold soon). Can you guys guide me in the right direction on the best place to buy my rings and base?

Q Optics, our own Jim Maloney, would be happy to hook you up with Badgers.

Jim Maloney
E-mail Address(es):
[email protected]

..sakofan..
smile.gif
.Good choice in rings too.

I know George and company at GA Precision will disagree with me on this one...

Make sure you lap those rings. Those are the only rings I have on my rifles, but they are notorious for leaving ring marks. Ever since I started lapping my rings, I've never had this problem.

Make sure to give Jim Maloney a call and he will get you set up.

Best of luck to you.

Snow give me a call at the shop 816-221-1844 and I'll get you hooked up with a better price than anybody else can- the LRH discount!
Jeff- Without starting another arguement, your right, I disagree with you!!!!!! And by the way so does Marty. Lapping his rings more or less voids the warranty. Give him a call sometime and he'll tell you why.

Hey Chris. I'm on active duty right now and don't have much of a chance to get on a phone. I do sit in front of this computer MOST of the day though. If you will, e-mail me your price of the Badger rail and Max 50 30mm rings.

Chris Snow

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.