• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

wanting 280 AI peterson brass

Ive been waiting for the Peterson to come in from Europtic, been on backorder for months now. Someone on here posted that they are making a batch this month, so maybe place a backorder through them? Cabelas also has nosler right now for $80, im tired of waiting so i just ordered a box of 50.

Nothing wrong with the Nosler. They'll work until you get your Peterson. You'll just need to tweak your loads when you get them.

Ive been waiting for the Peterson to come in from Europtic, been on backorder for months now. Someone on here posted that they are making a batch this month, so maybe place a backorder through them? Cabelas also has nosler right now for $80, im tired of waiting so i just ordered a box of 50.
That may have been me.

This is what they told me back in April (email below). So, maybe worth getting an update? Never again am I buying or building a rifle until I have all the components. In this case, I don't even have a 280AI yet.

I have a backorder (February) with grafs.com for the brass. They still seem to be allowing backorders on Peterson brass. It seems to be about the only thing you can backorder. No payment needed until ships, so that's nice.
1629384555645.png

Last edited: