• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED TURKEY GUN BENELLI SBE OR REM. 1187 SUPERMAG

Bigshot, FYI...

I Just bought a Ithaca Turkey Slayer Storm at Gander Mountain for $397.00.

The 12GA only shoots up to 3" slugs and I was looking into one of those 10ga 3.5" babies. But I'll tell you I put a Nikon turkey scope on that thing. UNBELIEVABLE doesn't say enough! Killed a bird over 50 yards this past fall. Patterns great.

Best of luck!

[ QUOTE ]
BENELLI SUPER BLACK EAGLE 24"BARREL CAMO OR REMINGTON 1187 SPECIAL PURPOSE TURKEY 3.5" CAMO MONTECARLO STOCK FIBER OPTIC RIFLE SIGHTS [email protected]

[/ QUOTE ]

you should find someone with a 3.5" chamber and shoot a full house load from it before you jump on one-i do not consider myself recoil sensitive but that 3.5" with full loads packs one hell of a thump-plus you sacrifice the use of the lighter target loads for dove and skeet shooting-i have an 1187 super mag and it now only gets used during deer season in heavy cover, rest of the time the beretta comes out-you make alot of sacrifices with a 3.5" chamber if you are not shooting high brass loads all the time.

justice

justice,

I have a benelli SBE and seemed to have a similar problem when it was brand new. They told me to fire a box of 3.5 inch out of it and now I can shoot anything from low recoil 1 1/8 oz, 2 3/4 in dove loads right on up to the big 3.5 in tungsten. But if I were going to get a turkey gun, I think I would look at a 10 ga. I have a 10 ga BPS with a browing extended turkey choke that will really reach out there. The recoil is a little heavier, but not that bad considering the shotgun weighs about 10lbs.