• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted to buy Encore barrel

Roofman

looking for a barrel before I have to order new
for a Thompson Center Encore 6.5 x 55 Ackley
Always looking for Encore barrels pistol or Rifle
You can Pm me is ok

How about an MGM barrel in 445 Super Mag? It's 22inch gloss blue. MGM base and 58 pieces of 445 Super Mag head stamped brass. I only got this to shoot 44 mag ammo. I do not reload. If you have any interest do you have any trade goods? Thanks & stay safe!!

How about an MGM barrel in 445 Super Mag? It's 22inch gloss blue. MGM base and 58 pieces of 445 Super Mag head stamped brass. I only got this to shoot 44 mag ammo. I do not reload. If you have any interest do you have any trade goods? Thanks & stay safe!!
I know nothing about that one but it sounds like you need to tie it down when you squeeze

I know nothing about that one but it sounds like you need to tie it down when you squeeze
Not at all...It's just a 44 mag on steroids. I have only ever shot factory 44 mag ammo from this barrel. 44 mag in the Encore rifle platform is easy to shoot. It also is very accurate, what we have come to expect from MGM.