• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wanted: sako 7mm stw (model M995)

allstar1

I am looking to purchase a Sako 7mm STW model M995.

Is anyone interested in selling one? thanks,

Call me at Benchmark Barrels 360-652-2594 I have something here you may be interested in. Its a 300 win mag now with a kreiger barrel-straight contoured. The stock is toast but the trigger guard/DBM is savable. This will be a build rifle not a turn key shooter. I can sell it for $500 shipped
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

sorry, I am not interested in a 300. only the sako 7mm stw. the other gentleman is saying theres one for sale in Michigan?

Rock Jock: you stated you had a new one in the box? How much were you looking to get for it? Secondly, which part of the country are you located in. thanks,

I live in Nebraska. The one I have is unfired, except for the factory testing. I do have the box, and all paperwork.

I wasn't really planning on selling it, but if the offer was right, I might part with it.

If you not looking for a mint one, then the one at Cabelas might be what your looking for.

Attachments

• L1180862.jpg
    L1180862.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 9
is there a phone number I can call you at to discuss a purchase price of your new rifle? thanks,