Wanted reloading dies

Your profile doesn't allow me to start a conversation to PM you.
Here's what I bought from Graf's a year ago. Used for 50 rounds. Yours for $170 shipped insured, USPS Priority or FedEx Ground, CONUS.
Shortly after they came in, my CH4D dies arrived (long back order) and I prefer those.

Item #NamePriceQuantityTotal
RED80759REDDING 6.5MMx55 IMP 40^ FL SET 2-DIE CUSTOM,S/H#1$169.991$169.99
Fixed-Rate Shipping$9.95
NRA Donation$0.06

Total

$180.00

Your profile doesn't allow me to start a conversation to PM you.
Here's what I bought from Graf's a year ago. Used for 50 rounds. Yours for $170 shipped insured, USPS Priority or FedEx Ground, CONUS.
Shortly after they came in, my CH4D dies arrived (long back order) and I prefer those.

Item #NamePriceQuantityTotal
RED80759REDDING 6.5MMx55 IMP 40^ FL SET 2-DIE CUSTOM,S/H#1$169.991$169.99
Fixed-Rate Shipping$9.95
NRA Donation$0.06

Total

$180.00

I haven't figured out how to fix my profile so we can pm for payment details
I asked the forum for help to do that , waiting for reply, do you have any knowledge how we can communicate,

Roofman

Glad you found some dies.....but you posted your offer in the wrong forum. I'm going to make a first ever exception and let you two guys complete this transaction.

Roofman,, next time scroll down further to find the CLASSIFIEDS section of forums. There is one for reloading stuff.

You guys should be able to PM each other now.

Good luck!

Roofman

Glad you found some dies.....but you posted your offer in the wrong forum. I'm going to make a first ever exception and let you two guys complete this transaction.

Roofman,, next time scroll down further to find the CLASSIFIEDS section of forums. There is one for reloading stuff.

Good luck!
Ok, I'll try, thank you, I m sorry I missed the computer age but I'm trying, thank you for your help, that's why I keep asking questions because I love the site and don't want to get banned

Roofman

Good luck!
Len what an awesome gesture I too had problems understanding the forum rules thank you and also not much of a computer person

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.