• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WANTED... I am need of some Black Horn 209 Powder for Muzzleloader

BigBuck74

Anyone have any Black Horn 209 powder they are willing to part with?? Let me know please! Thanks!

1611556305608.png

Man I can't promise u, but I think I have some. I switched to smokeless so I don't need it. If I have any I'll give it to for the cost of shipping. I do know that I have a hodge podge of muzz bullets w/sabots.
Lemme check and I'll get back to u.

If you have any stores near you, try "camping world". I was looking for some last month and a guy messaged me they had like 40 bottles of it at a store near him. Weird place to have it but, they did

If you have any stores near you, try "camping world". I was looking for some last month and a guy messaged me they had like 40 bottles of it at a store near him. Weird place to have it but, they did
Camping world sells muzzleloader powder?

Was it a combo shop of both camping world and gander outdoors maybe? Marcus lemonis owns both of those campaniez

Camping world sells muzzleloader powder?

Was it a combo shop of both camping world and gander outdoors maybe? Marcus lemonis owns both of those campaniez
That was my exact response when the guy told me! Lol. But yes they did and yes it was just a camping world store

Funny I found that online but not on the online store..said check camping world locations

Funny I found that online but not on the online store..said check camping world locations
Yeah the one by my house didn't carry any. But have a buddy that lives in south Texas and he went to Ck for me. Store by him had 70 bottles lol.

Sorry guys I thought I had more than I do. Finally dug out a bunch of unused hunting items and could only locate one small bottle of BH and it's roughly half full.....or half empty depending.
I did find a good number of different muzzleloading bullets.....Barnes, Parkers, and 2 different Hornady .45, boxes of 50. And every plastic sabot ever made.
The episode caused some nauseating flashbacks of my pre-smokeless muzz days. I spent a good chunk of my 30s at the range, in a futile attempt to get the smallest degree of accuracy from an original Ultimate Muzz, then 3 or 4 different Savage ML-ll smokeless muzz's.
I do know several guys who have that Savage and they shoot pretty good. But both me and my hunting/shooting buddy about pulled our hair out trying to get any consistency out of them. Besides my kids being born and marrying my wife, the most special day in my life is when my McWhorter smokeless arrived.....

I just ordered to bottles from Midway?
seemed to have plenty in stock as of Monday 1-25 as mi e arrived today

My local bass pro had about 12 bottles left after a scored a few yesterday.

I would help you out but not sure about shipping it.

Anyone have any Black Horn 209 powder they are willing to part with?? Let me know please! Thanks!

View attachment 245182
I have what I am guessing is 1/2 of a 5lb jug. It is yours at no cost you ever get to Missoula. I also have some 209 primers if you need them. I no longer own a ML.

Only caveat is that I found these in a box from my move a year and a half ago, and they've been in a detached garage in Montana since then, and I don't know if that would have any impact on the powder or primers.