• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED - Hunting Pistol

wayoutinmo

Hey Guys,
I am wanting to do some trading for a nice hunting pistol. Pistols I would be interested in :

TC Encore
TC Contender
Bolt Action Pistols - Remington, Weatherby, or ??
S&W Performance Center Revolver - 44 mag, 454 Casull, 460
Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter - 44 mag or larger
BFH Revolver - 44 mag or larger

As you can see I am pretty open to ideas.

I have two items to offer for trade :

Remington LTR 223 with Greybull stock, Timney trigger, and PTG bottom metal with 10 round mag. Rifle is very accurate - will shoot sub moa with all loads I have fed it ( 55gr to 75 gr loads)

Greybull Precision Leupold VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR - scope is in excellent condition - no dings or scratches and glass is perfect.

Let me know if you have a pistol that you would like to do some trading with.

Thanks,
Mike

20" bbl with 1-9" twist

Attachments

• IMG_20151220_110642_947.jpg
    IMG_20151220_110642_947.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 10
I do have a smith and Wesson 460 but it's not a performance model. Not sure if I could bring myself to trade it even if you had interest in it. Do you have a cash pride in mind at all for your rifle.

Deermangler,
I tried to send you a PM but you cannot receive PM's ?? Is there a way I can contact you ?

Hey I have a desert eagle in 44 mag I'm trying to sell, not sure if your looking for an auto 44 but they are set up with a rail for scope rings

Either way interested in your grey bull scope let me know if you want to sell it out right
Thanks
Derek

Rifle is SPF to Deermangler. Greybull scope is still available for trade or sale.

Anybody have a Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter, Super Redhawk, or a S&W 629 Classic to trade for the Greybull Precision scope ?