Wanted Elk hunt for 2 fall 2018

fergy

We are looking for a good Elk hunt for 2 hunters for this fall. We are not limited to any certain state. We do not have any preference points for any state. Would like for 2018 rifle season. It could be possible to do a muzzle loading hunt but would have to be able to use smokeless powder, scopes, and 45 cal. jacketed bullets. Would prefer a guided hunt being we don't have any known areas to hunt.
PM me with any info

I have hunted with Try State outfitters out of Eaton NM . it is run by Bridge Petrini. I have hunted both in Colorado and New Mexico with them. All private ranches, tons of elk, no lack of opportunities. First class service, no games, excellent guides. No reservation about recommending these guys. Will be taking my son on his first elk hunt with them this fall if health holds out. Well worth the trip from Missouri form.

We are looking for a good Elk hunt for 2 hunters for this fall. We are not limited to any certain state. We do not have any preference points for any state. Would like for 2018 rifle season. It could be possible to do a muzzle loading hunt but would have to be able to use smokeless powder, scopes, and 45 cal. jacketed bullets. Would prefer a guided hunt being we don't have any known areas to hunt.
PM me with any info

We have just the spot in Colorado for you! Would you please email [email protected] or call 303-548-5973 and we will provide you with all of the details that you need. Thank you.

Check in with Bryant Dunn at Sun Valley Outfitters. He knows his area, and is close to getting 100% shot opportunity for his clients.

I've been on may hunts with him, and he understands not only the game, but also the client. His crew is great and adaptable to your needs. My only advice is, as with any outfitter, be thoroughly honest upfront and have a dialogue with the outfitter about your expectations, needs, abilities and/or physical limitations. A good outfitter should have many hunting options not just the same old cookie cutter adventure designed to suite one type of hunter.

https://sunvalleyoutfitters.com/hunting

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.