• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED Burris 8X-32X 44 Signature Gloss Black STILL LOOKING

G

GNERGY

Looking for Burris Signature 8X-32X 44 Fine Plex gloss black.
All they make is matte black now or I would buy a new one.
Let me know what you have and pics would be nice.
I have paypal
Thanks
Tarey
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WANTED Burris 8X-32X 44 Signature Gloss Black

Nice scope! I have one mounted on my 6MM Remington... exactly what you're looking for. How badly do you want them? I'm open for trade. Another scope perhaps with lower magnification.

Picture129.jpg

I have one in perfect condition but has heavier plex. I want $360 shipped.

Desert Fox, I have a Burris Signature 4X-16X 44 fine plex matte black posi lock is the only scope I have to trade. I tried to PM you but it says you don't accept PM's. If not how much do you want for it?
Tarey

Bighornbob, I prefer fine plex, but if I can't work out a deal with Desert Fox I will buy yours.
Tarey

Hey, Desert Fox are you still there??? Get back to me and let me know what you want to do.
Thanks, Tarey
E Mail [email protected]

Sorry for a late respond, I'm looking for another brand of scope besides the Burris. Maybe an older Leupy or Nikon. If not $400 shipped

Desert Fox. I don't know if the difference between the fine plex and the regular plex is worth the extra $40.00 to me. I'm not trying to bargain you down. I would go $370. shipped.
I would send you a postal money order tomorrow.
Let me know.
Tarey

Deal is off! Thank you.

Bighornbob,
E mail sent for scope purchase.
Tarey

Gnergy, If you can call burris and ask them for the manufactures part number for a signature gloss black scope, and give it to me maybe I can run a search for you at my local warehouse .They may have one of the gloss black scopes instock I don't know for sure just trying to help you out.This what they said they needed befor we could go any further.

BIGBUCK

Last edited: