• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED! Anti Cant Scope Level n Angle Degree Ind

Broz

I have two rifles I need scope levels for. One I need an Angle Degree Indicator. Ideally,, I would like to fine one of the Nightforce top ring caps with both the level and degree indicator, but would buy others. PM me if ya got something.

Thanks!
Jeff

I got nothing.....but Shawn Carlock @ defensive edge does.

For my less than custom rigs :rolleyes: I make my own levels. Grind the bottom of a scope ring that has enough meat with a dremel tool. Drill to hold a bubble level out of a cheap plastic level. Devcon/jb weld it in and there ya go.

I got a "decent" looking one from 3rd Generation shooting supply for a rig that I didn't want "my touch" to be apparent.:)

i have an anti-cant and level all in one device. can't remember who makes it. pretty sure it has the cosine number and the actual angle side by side in the display. i really liked this feature as it helped me find the downed animal when by myself

horus vision makes a really nice kit. It has the angle cosign indicator and the cant level in one, and comes with top and bottom ring for about 80$. They had a shot show special on for 50$ awhile ago. They look nice, and are a reasonable price.

yeah, i'll sell mine, i don't use it on the gun. let me see if i can find it. i had to pack everything up this past fall and store it at my mothers. then i can tell you which it is for sure. i think it's the horus.

yeah, i'll sell mine, i don't use it on the gun. let me see if i can find it. i had to pack everything up this past fall and store it at my mothers. then i can tell you which it is for sure. i think it's the horus.

Great Dave, Pm me what you need for it and where to send the payment.

Jeff