WANTED Aero precision AR10

I have a couple DPMS but I've heard aero precision is better. I know bushmaster and colt are good too. To be honest I don't really know. I know it's been interesting to find out what fits what . Aero has seemed to be reasonable. All these younger men know more about what's best and what fits what, this is something different for me.
I'm a bolt action guy and take pride in that and all that goes with it!
Good to know. I'm mostly a bolt guy as well, but it's hard to beat a gas gun for coyotes, especially at night.

As said, Aero has their Blems on sale all the time lately. I bought a Blem set for $210 and could find NO defects. The parts mated up perfectly and the finish matched as well.
I'm thinking if I'm patient I'll catch them on sale. It wouldn't bother me to have a blem like you got. Thanks for reminding about the blems I'd forgotten about them.
I'm on their email list from yesterday so maybe I can catch them when they get more!
thanks again!

Well that's good to know about the aero! When I bought the upper I was was planning on buy a DPMS lower from a friend and that didn't work out so I went ahead thinking I'd find a aero lower only to find out everyone is in a buying frenzy like what 10 years ago! Didn't realize that we'd be having to go thru this again!
Thanks for the info I guess I did a good thing going with the aero!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aero rifles are probably the best of the lower priced AR15s and LR308s. Aero owns Ballistic Advantage, and uses their barrels with with their uppers. Ringing steel with a .308, or 6.5CM, 22"-24" Aero barrelled upper, should be no problem at 1000 yards with good ammo and good optic.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.