WANTED Aero precision AR10

boomer55

I'm looking for a aero precision 308 stripped lower for a build I'm doing for my daughter.
was hoping some of you mite guide me in the right direction!
Thanks! Barry

Aero precision has had blem sales on them lately on their site. I bought a few blems from them and could never find the flaw, so I would say the discount on them is worth it. Most large retailers have them available online as well. If you can't find one on a website pm me and I will link one to you.

Aero precision has had blem sales on them lately on their site. I bought a few blems from them and could never find the flaw, so I would say the discount on them is worth it. Most large retailers have them available online as well. If you can't find one on a website pm me and I will link one to you.
Thanks ! I've googled them and tried their website and ammoland and midway and a couple more but can't seem to get lucky.. gue just have to be patient and wait till all this buying frenzy settles down!

I have a Aero multi-cal lower that I mated to a 6.5 creedmoor Aero complete upper, for sale. If you're interested, I'll send you all the details. It is a very nice, easy shooting rifle.

I have a Aero multi-cal lower that I mated to a 6.5 creedmoor Aero complete upper, for sale. If you're interested, I'll send you all the details. It is a very nice, easy shooting rifle.
I really was hoping to find a stripped lower to put together as I could afford. I have a 308 upper that's complete so I just need something compatible with that cuz not many will fit. Of course you probably know more about what I need and what will fit.

They have these in stock right now. I know it isn't a stripped lower, but still cheap.

If your heart is set on a stripped lower though, they have about a billion of them over on gunbroker, and they are very close to what they sell them for on the aero site, or at least seem to be..

If you hit the "notify me" button on the aero site on the item that you want, they will notify you when they have it, and it seems like they drop those ar10 lowers a few times a week..

Thanks for telling about the stuff at aero precision I've already been checking with them weekly about a stripped lower and gunbroker most of them are going for more than 200+. The reasons for the stripped lower is I already have everything I need pretty much to put together except for maybe the handgrip and a couple other things. I'll just be patient and I'll find something! Thanks again!

Does Aero build a pretty good rifle? Where are they compared to the big names?
I have a couple DPMS but I've heard aero precision is better. I know bushmaster and colt are good too. To be honest I don't really know. I know it's been interesting to find out what fits what . Aero has seemed to be reasonable. All these younger men know more about what's best and what fits what, this is something different for me.
I'm a bolt action guy and take pride in that and all that goes with it!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.