• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted ! 7 mm

Broz

I am going to set up a 7mm for a friend. So we are looking for a cutom barreled rifle, to shoot 180 Bergers. If you have something for sale please contact me.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff,

Considered building one? If it's a quick order thing you could do it on a Savage/Stevens action. A lot of places have barrels in stock to send so you wouldn't have to wait for one to get built. If you want to go that route look me up. I just had the .300 RUM I built this year out and shot a 1.5" group at 300 yds last night:).

Jeff,

Considered building one? If it's a quick order thing you could do it on a Savage/Stevens action. A lot of places have barrels in stock to send so you wouldn't have to wait for one to get built. If you want to go that route look me up. I just had the .300 RUM I built this year out and shot a 1.5" group at 300 yds last night:).

I am considering that, in fact I will be looking for a doner at the Missoula this weekend.

Thank for the tips guys..

Jeff

I currently have a savage long action in a laminate thumb hole stock I would sell.

Sounds good. Best of luck in Missoula and let me know what you figure out.

-PJS

Broz,
Why not look at Long Range Rifles. There is a 7WSM in stock.

2qbaiv7.jpg
[/IMG]http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/rem-700-mag-mcree-shillen-1250-00-a-46884/

All ready set up.

Last edited: