• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted .44 and 6.5 bullets

Hello,
I am interested in your Bullets. You have not stated the price. I should know this, and have seen it often on this site. PM is a term used here, and I simply don't what it means.

PM= private message, look for the envelope in the upper right hand corner next to your name and search icon..
40$ shipped

Lord, I feel so dense! I knew it had to be SIMPLE! How many pistil Bullets will I be getting for $40.00 shipped?

If Midway had them this is what they would cost -shipping & tax.
Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Cal (430 Diameter) 180 Grain Jacketed Hollow
98% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
  • video camera
    Videos (1)
  • Alternate Image 1
  • Alternate Image 2
Hornady XTP Bullets Jacketed Hollow Point

Loading image...
enlarge arrow
magnifying glass
video camera
Videos (1)
Our price $32.99 ($0.33 per bullet) at this price
List Price:
Our Price: $32.99
Add to Cart for Price
($0.33 per bullet)

Out of Stock, No Backorder One Time Offer
One Time Offers represent special one-time purchases where MidwayUSA has negotiated a reduced price and then passed the savings on to the Customer. One Time Offers have limited quantities available and usually once they are sold out, they are not offered again.
calendar
Est. In-Stock: Overdue
When will it arrive?

Est. Delivery Dates

Zip Code: Update Delivery Dates
usa flag
Made in USA

Go to NOE website and pick the bullet mold you want and I will cast powder coat and size to 430 or 431 and ship to you for the cost of the mold. 1000 bullets. I hate I read this so late. Might have saved you some headache and heartache. I have some 225 Sierra JFP that I will sell you for what I paid. 25.00. We are supposed to treat each other like neighbors and friends. NOT VULTURES!

I don't consider this price gouging, I'm selling them for the same price as a Vendor, that doesn't have them in stock, and besides, didn't you read Len's post about comments like that? Maybe you should read his post at the top of this forum.

And as VULTURE repellent I'm offering to send you 1000 cast bullets. I need to know the firearm you're shooting them out of and I will tailor to your purposes. Roughly 100.00. For my time lead etc. Then if you want some jacketed Bullets, the lightest I shoot is 225. They are Sierra 225 Tournament Master JFP. 25.00 a box. Only sending one as Sierra discontinued them. World record Silhouette Bullets. New box. New run. Not junk peddler seconds or someone's scrap.

I don't consider this price gouging, I'm selling them for the same price as a Vendor, that doesn't have them in stock, and besides, didn't you read Len's post about comments like that? Maybe you should read his post at the top of this forum.
I read what he wrote carefully. Nothing I said violated his rules. For you to comment as you did must mean that it convicted you. Conviction is a good thing sir.

Ok, I have a model 29-2 4 inch barreled 44 magnum with the best trigger I have ever pulled. And excellent factory sights. The stout load I use in my Super Blackhawk goes off like a bomb in the Smith. I am seeking to develop a light , target load for the Smith of 44 special ballistics, in magnum cases. My competition days are behind me, but I want to enjoy shooting this pistol and carrying it around here in the Rockies makes more sense to me than hauling the very large Ruger.

From what you described one of the two guns has a looser cylinder throats than the other. Do you mean going off like a bomb as in "flash" or more recoil?

Im going to suggest a 225-240 grain Semi Wadcutter or RNFP. Maybe even a HP design.

Im suggesting this.

Not a fast process as the mold has to arrive and bullets have to be made and prepared for you. And there's only one of these in stock. But you pay for nothing more than the cost of the mold. Just as with all other components molds are slim. But Im sure I have a casting friend who already has something lighter. The lightest I have is 250 grains. You can get the recoil down with a different powder selection. Bullseye, 231, Unique and maybe HS6 will get you where you want to be if you want to shoot something I already have on the shelf.

Here is the going rate for precast bullets. 59.00 for 500. MBC makes a good bullet. And they come coated and sized to your specs.