• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted .44 and 6.5 bullets

wildcat westerner

Hello
I am seeking specific Bullets for specific 6.5 rifles
Nosler 6.5 Accubond-130 grains
Hornady 6.5. 129 grain spire, soft points
Also
A large number of .44 caliber 180-200 grain lead bullets
Also
Re23 and 4831sc powders

Thanks

I have a new box or nosler 44 mag bullets. I wanna say 250 count. Will get you the exact specs when I'm back in town this weekend

231B6B3E-6FFA-41E7-AA8C-2A9BA7528555.png

Here is what I have. I counted 270 + or -a bullet or two. Weight shows to be about 204 grs. Reads out right at .430 dia. On my LBT hardness tester BHN 14. A commercially cast bullet from who, I don't know. Came from an estate sale a couple years back. . 30 cent per bullet , plus $8.50 shipping. Had planned to melt them down & make something more use-able to me. Just never got around to it. If interested let me know.

Attachments

• 44 bullets 001.JPG
    44 bullets 001.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
Hello Hespco,
I am interested in that they seem to be a good place to start with a 44 special target load in 44 magnum cases. It would seem I owe you a check for $90.00
Gene

I have 4831SC. I'm in Kansas City. Where are you? I'd really like to trade for Retumbo if I could

Hello ,
I would like to trade with you., but have so little RETUMBO it's laughable. Am in northern New Mexico..I could use the 4831sc, how much are you willing to sell me and how much trouble will the HAZMAT fee cause us in this transaction?

Hello ,
I would like to trade with you., but have so little RETUMBO it's laughable. Am in northern New Mexico..I could use the 4831sc, how much are you willing to sell me and how much trouble will the HAZMAT fee cause us in this transaction?
Do you have a full pound of Retumbo?

PM sent, 44 180 grn XTPs 100 pcs In older white box but they look fine. PM if interested. They are JHP.